Please feel free to download a copy of the official WCBA Financial Hardship Policy HERE.
WCBA members may apply for a discount or scholarship to attend a program, based on financial hardship. Under this policy, any WCBA member who has a legitimate financial hardship may apply in writing for one of three options in lieu of full tuition payment.
For additional information, please contact Fern Richter at 914-761-3707, ext. 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When an attendee arrives at a CLE program, he or she must check-in by providing his or her signature at the registration desk.
2. The attendee will receive an evaluation form at the registration desk. It is the participant's responsibility to complete the form and turn it in to the WCBA staff member at the conclusion of the program. Submitting an evaluation form is a requisite to receiving a Certificate of Attendance. The WCBA is required by NYS CLE regulations to obtain these evaluations from all participants who attend any CLE program.
3. At the conclusion of each CLE program, a Certificate of Attendance will be distributed to each participant upon receipt of the evaluation form. It is the participant's responsibility to secure a certificate in order to receive credit for the program. In accordance with NYS CLE regulations, anyone who fails to register and sign-in at a CLE program will be required to file an Affirmation of Attendance to receive a Certificate of Attendance.
4. If the participant does not secure a CLE certificate at the conclusion of the program, or if the certificate is lost, he or she will be charged a $10 administrative fee to reissue the documentation. This fee applies regardless of the reason.
5. Timely registration is strongly advised, as it ensures a participant a seat at the CLE program, as well as course materials. The deadline to register is 3 p.m. the day before any CLE program. If an individual registers after the deadline, he or she will incur a $10 late fee. Those who register on time will be notified of any potential changes to a program (i.e., a new date or time). While we do our best to anticipate walk-ins, we can not guarantee seating or CLE course materials.
6. In the event that a participant needs to cancel, full credit will be applied to a future CLE program, as long as the cancelation request is in writing and received by WCBA staff at least 24 hours in advance of the program. No credits or refunds will be issued after the fact.
7. Speakers at any given CLE program do not need to evaluate themselves. They are, however, required to pick up their Certificates of Teaching at the conclusion of the program.
For more information, please contact Fern Richter at 914-761-3707, ext. 20 or email@example.com.