Trial Law Committee
The goals of the Trial Law Committee are:
- To advance the state of the art of litigation practice by lawyers in this County by providing the best possible series of CLE programs throughout the year;
- To foster an enhanced professional and collegial atmosphere between Westchester litigators;
- To increase the social and intellectual exposure between the judiciary and local litigators;
- To provide a forum for constructive feedback of our local court system;
- To offer top quality CLE "so we can all jointly advance the state of the art
CLE's in the recent past covered the following topics.
- - "Technology in the Courtroom"
- - "Hot From The Judges: Evidentiary Bloopers As Seen By The Gatekeepers (And How To Fix Them!)
- - "From The Top And From The Trenches: Does The Civil Jury System Still Work?"
- - "Ethics: Setting Up A Conflict Of Interest System In Your Office (Required By The Disciplinary Rules)"
Rules for the new Westchester Medical Malpractice Conference Part can be found here.
View Roster Of Members (Must be logged in.)
Visit our message board for up to date information on the activities of the committee. Members may post their own messages to the message board!